Dear Parents,

Due to the forecast for rain tomorrow, we have rescheduled our trip to Steckle Farm for Monday, June 17th.

We will still be leaving at 12:00 and returning by 2:30 p.m.

We hope that our parent volunteers are still able to attend on this day.

If not, please send a note to your child’s teacher and we will give you a refund. Thank you for your understanding,

The Kindergarten Team