The Waterloo Catholic District School Board (WCDSB) recognizes that education is a shared responsibility involving school staff, students and their families, and members of the community and parish. The purpose of school councils is, through the active participation of parents, to improve pupil achievement, well-being and enhance the accountability of the education system to parents. It is expected that Catholic School Advisory Councils (CSAC) will provide a forum for people interested in Catholic Education to work cooperatively together to develop common goals at the board and school level.
It is the policy of the Waterloo Catholic District School Board that every school within its jurisdiction shall have a CSAC to act in an advisory capacity to the school principal to improve the overall effectiveness of the school. The WCDSB Catholic Parent Involvement Committee (CPIC) will also act in an advisory capacity to the Waterloo Catholic District School Board through the Director of Education or designate to improve the Catholic Education System.
- September 22 @ 6:30 via Google Meet https://meet.google.com/qiz-peri-irh
- October 20 @ 6:30 via Google Meet https://meet.google.com/fxq-zgeb-ucr
- November 24 @ 6:30 via Google Meet https://meet.google.com/oym-kdux-ztu
- February 2 @ 6:30 via Google Meet https://meet.google.com/xxy-zqqg-kfr
- May 4 @ 6:30 via Google Meet https://meet.google.com/nyb-ttfv-fow
2020-2021 CSAC membership:
- Principal – Lori Tait
- C0-chairs – Olivia Kosiarska and Melissa Robert
- Treasurer – Lindsay Lawrence
- Notetaker – Mandy Armstrong
- Parent Reps: Marta Fukasawa, Erin Zunic, Avlyn Noronha, Ryan Loveday, Karli Imhoff Malcher, Stephanie Mackenzie
- Teacher Reps: John Nahrgrang, Caroline Sottile
- Community Rep: Cynthia Singh (YMCA Just for Kids)